GUC has been working on creating a continuous and meticulous follow-up mechanism that could assist in getting satisfactory academic records without damaging the individuality and the creative characters in students via launching of the Mentoring Program whose main task is to ensure that the learning process for every student is running smoothly and that prevention of academic irregularities takes place in time.
Mentoring Program aims to improve the academic and professional success and graduation rates of active program participants. The program's focus is to enhance students’ overall university experience; support students in developing core academic, personal and professional skills; and foster in students some core civic and leadership proficiencies that will serve them personally and professionally.
- Help the mentee discovering his weak points.
- Teach the mentee how to overcome these weak points.
- Planning & scheduling the subjects
- Continuous evaluation of the student’s academic performance
- Motivate the Mentee
- Giving the mentee an over view on the career opportunities
- Help the mentee to know his interest
- Challenges the mentee to move beyond his or her comfort zone
- Gains knowledge about the organization’s culture and weak points that could be our focus to enhance the overall performance of the organization
- Focuses on the mentee’s total development.
For more information, kindly contact the coordinator of mentoring program: email@example.com